Sunday, January 10, 2010

Rubber Exercise Rubber Exercise Thing?

Rubber exercise thing? - rubber exercise

What is it called when you put rubber under his feet and hold the handles and, like bicep curls or anything with him?


Anonymous said...

I think the pronunciation of a resistance group

Anonymous said...

This may be what you speak.
Power Systems (84201-EH) Versa-8 Resistance Band ...

It looks like what you described.
Good Luck

Post a Comment