Saturday, January 2, 2010

Mini Walkie Talkie Can Someone Help Me Choose What To Buy And Make My Room Technological.?

Can someone help me choose what to buy and make my room technological.? - mini walkie talkie

Ok, I decided to go to my room by adding gadgets and install different things.I wanted to see, it looks like a room of the 21 Century.
I buy them
Telescope
Camera Surveillance
Alarm Sticker
Glitter Lamp, Mini Keychain
Mini LED Lamp
Laser pen, etc.

What do you think I should or add.Do buy.U u know any cheap detectors can know that I say, if someone comes into my room, or the interference of the TV can.
Cool watches and walkie talkies How do I enter my room type finger prints.Is sale.I Technology on'm just sick and tired of my life, I am a 16-year-old daughter to school so please help me change.

No comments:

Post a Comment