Saturday, December 12, 2009

4 Hp Evinrude Evinrude 115 Hp Motor Help?

Evinrude 115 hp motor help? - 4 hp evinrude

I was within 115 HP / OMC Evinrude / 4-cylinder engine of my outboard sunbird 19 '. The engine was fine for the first time I had to go this season, but there are 2 weeks of stagnation that began in "No Wake" at high speed. Indeed min at 2000 rpm and below, will cause the engine to come to a standstill. Thus, the starter must be quickly pumped and thus the ship is usually run for a minute or 2 then suddenly NATlONS RPMS pumped the primer again. This does not occur when you step on the gas at high speeds. I checked the pick-up fuel, and it was a paper towel attached to the mesh screen. I thought I had solved the problem, but I did last weekend, the same problems. Does anyone have any ideas for me for troubleshooting. (I went back to take the fuel hose and there was no before the screen.)

No comments:

Post a Comment